Cosentino "100" Brings Record 470+ Attendees
PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Cosentino Group honored its North American market during the 21st annual “Cosentino 100” convention, held here in late January.
The 470+ guests are the leading North American fabricators and partners of the Cantoria, Spain-based hard-surfaces company.
This year’s theme, “Inspiring People with Innovative Surfaces” reflected the company’s continued commitment.
“From our side we will continue with our commitment with the North American market, offering the best possible service to all our clients to be better every day,” Francisco “Paco” Martínez-Cosentino, company president.
• Four Turkish stone businessmen were detained by Chinese police on March 9 during the Xiamen Stone Fair in a tax-avoidance investigation.
• Labradorite Bianca, a Madagascar granite, is the Stone of the Year for the Natural Stone Institute.
• MSI updates its Los Angeles-area showroom and distribution center in Sun Valley, Calif.
• The Coverings tile-and-stone event gets ready for its 30th anniversary on April 9-12 in Orlando, Fla.
• Indiana Limestone Co., part of the Polycor portfolio, gets ANSI/NSC 373 Sustainable Production certification for three Indiana quarries.
• Braxton-Bragg is the new preferred national supplier for Emmedue.